precision in the news
Precision Techserve launches RIM services
India Daily - Oct 07 7:31 AMPrecision Techserve Pvt Ltd, an arm of the $ 35 million Precision Group, has launched its Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services here.
Managing infrastructure, Precision shows the way
News Today - Oct 07 3:55 AMPrecision Techserve Private Limited, a firm offering infrastructure support solution to IT companies, launched its Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIM) here, yesterday.
High privilege, with spit, polish and precision
The Oregonian - Oct 08 12:18 AMThe roadside bomb blew up 4 feet from Spc. Kenneth Kaiser, filling his Humvee with choking smoke and showering the Oregon soldiers inside with flaming fiberglass. Then the pressure blasted the driver's armored door off its hinges.
Precision Drilling Trust: Third Quarter 2006 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
SYS-CON Media - Oct 06 12:58 PMPrecision Drilling Trust ('Precision') intends to release its 2006 Third Quarter results at approximately 5:00 a.m. MT (7:00 a.m. ET) on Thursday, October 26, 2006 and has scheduled a conference call and webcast to begin promptly at 12:00 Noon MT (2:00 p.m. ET) on the same day.
- lincoln precision carbide
Precision has the following meanings:
- In engineering, science, industry and statistics, precision characterises the degree of mutual agreement among a series of individual percision measurements, values, or results – see accuracy and precision.
- In computing, one of:
- the precision (number of digits) with recision which a value is expressed lincoln precision carbide (e.g., the number of significant decimal digits or bits – a calculation which rounds to three digits is said to have a working precision or precision dillon precision rounding precision of 3)
- the units of the least significant digit of precision scale a measurement; for example, if a measurement is 17.130 meters then its precision is millimeters (one unit in precision resistors the last place, or ulp, is 1 mm)
- (in some programming languages and databases) the number of decimal places after the decimal precision resistor point precision grinding in a fixed-point number; to avoid confusion, this usage is best avoided.
- With respect to a set of independent devices of the same precision grinding services design, precision is the ability of these devices lee precision to produce the same value or result, given the same input conditions and precision edm operating in the same environment. (As defined by Federal Standard 1037C and MIL-STD-188.)
- With respect precision turbo to a single device, put into operation precision stepper motors repeatedly without adjustments, precision is the ability to produce the same value or result, given the same precision gear boxes input conditions and operating in the same environment. (As defined by Federal Standard 1037C and MIL-STD-188.)
- In information retrieval, is the percentage of precision scales documents returned that are relevant. It forms precision cylindrical grinding a natural pair with recall.
- In music, "Precision" is the official march precision digital scales of the Royal Military College of Canada
- The Precision club bidding system in the precision metal grinding game of contract bridge.
precision plastic injection molding precision metal stamping
- dillon precision