A bead ring, peircings also known as a captive bead ring.
Body piercing usually refers to the piercing of a pircings part of the human body for the purpose of wearing jewelry in the opening created. Body piercing is a pirecings form of body modification. The piecings word "piercing" can refer to the act or practice of body piercing, or to a specific poercings pierced opening in the body.
Some people practice piercing for religious or other cultural reasons, piering while many individuals, particularly in the modern piersings West, choose to be pierced for spiritual, ornamental, or sexual reasons.
- 1 In piercing ancient times
- 2 Body piercing folklore
- 3 Body piercings piercing today
- 3.1 Modern history and societal attitudes
- 3.2 Personal genital piercing attitudes
- 4 Contemporary piercing procedure
- 4.1 Standard genital piercings Needle Method
- 4.2 Indwelling Cannula Method
- 4.3 Pierce and Taper
- 4.4 Scalpelling
- 4.5 Dermal prince albert piercing Punching
- 4.6 Piercing hood piercing guns
- 5 Internally threaded jewelry
- 6 The healing process and body piercing aftercare
- 6.1 Behavior tongue piercings that promotes nose piercing healing
- 6.2 Behavior that hinders healing
- 6.3 Cleaning
- 6.3.1 Oral piercings
- 6.3.2 Body ear piercing piercings
- 6.4 Changing of initial jewelry to allow for swelling
- 6.5 Discharge belly button piercing On The Jewellery
- 7 Risks associated with body tongue piercing piercing
- 8 List of lip piercing piercing types
- 8.1 Earlobe and cartilage piercings
- 8.2 Facial and oral piercings
- 8.3 Body ear piercings piercings
- 8.4 Male genital piercings
- 8.5 Female lip piercings genital piercings
- 9 See also
- 10 Related nose piercings Media
- 11 External links
In ancient times
Evidence suggests that body piercing (including corset piercing ear piercing) has been practiced by peoples all over navel piercing the world from ancient times. Mummified bodies with piercings male genital piercing have been discovered, including the oldest mummified body discovered to date, that of monroe piercing Ötzi the Iceman, which was found in an Italian glacier. This mummy had an ear piercing 7–11 mm in belly button piercings diameter.
Nose piercing and ear piercing are mentioned in the Bible. In Genesis 24:22, Abraham's servant gave eyebrow piercing a nose ring and septum piercing bracelets to Rebekah, wife of his son Isaac. In Exodus belly piercing 32, Aaron makes the golden calf from melted earrings. Deuteronomy 15:12-17 dictates ear piercing intimate piercing as a mark of slavery. Nose piercing has been common in India since the 16th century. Tongue piercing was popular with surface piercings the elite of Aztec and Maya civilization, though it was carried out as part of a navel piercings blood ritual and such piercings industrial piercings were not intended to be permanent. Ancient Mesoamericans wore jewelry industrial piercing in their ears, noses, and lower lips, and such decorations continue to be popular amongst indigenous peoples in hood piercings these regions.
Body piercing folklore
Many contemporary authors and body piercing enthusiasts have piercing pagoda made attempts to explain the history or development of body piercing in frenum piercing Western Culture, prior to its contemporary practice. In Dreamtime by Hans Peter Duerr, he claims that nipple surface piercing piercing became popular in belly piercings 14th century Europe. There is evidence, both anecdotal and photographic, that nipple piercing was practiced in Europe during the late 19th century corset piercings and in the early 20th century, but it was not considered eyebrow piercings to be a common practice. It is sometimes claimed that Roman centurions piercing gallery practiced nipple piercing and that soldiers attached their capes to the piercings. This is not true. labret piercing Their capes were attached to the breastplate of their armor. This particular myth owes its tragus piercing popularity to Doug Malloy, an American piercing pioneer who published pamphlets in the late 1970's piercing jewelry promoting his highly fanciful histories of exotic piercings body piercing.
Body piercing today
Modern history and societal attitudes
Ear piercing has existed piercings gallery continuously since ancient times, including throughout the 20th century tounge piercing in the Western world. However, in many cultures within the United States, it became a relative rarity from the 1920s until the christina piercing 1960s. At that tattoos and piercings time, it regained popularity among American women, and was eventually adopted by men in the hippie and gay none piercing communities, and later the punk subculture. Ear piercing, of either or both ears, has always been practiced by triangle piercing men male genital piercings in many non-Western cultures. By the 1980s, male ear piercing had become somewhat tragus piercings common in the United States, although men usually only pierced one of their ears. labret piercings Today, single and multiple piercing of either or both ears is extremely common among Western piercing galleries women, and fairly common among men.
Less conventional forms of body piercing have also existed continuously for as long as conch piercing ear piercing, but piercing videos generally not in Western cultures. For example, women in India routinely practice nostril piercing, and have done so for centuries.
In the bellybutton piercing 1970s, body piercing gained popularity in the gay BDSM subculture because of various reasons. In 1975, labial piercing Jim Ward opened The ear cartilage piercing Gauntlet, America's first storefront body piercing operation, in Los Angeles.
Body piercing is returning monroe piercings to the mainstream of modern Western cultures as attitudes and values change. Piercings that don't conform to cultural norms -- for play piercing example, facial piercings or ear piercings for men -- can helix piercing still be considered inappropriate.
Female pierced through the following: Lobe (Ear), Septum (Nose), Labret (Lips)
Attitudes towards piercing vary. Some regard the practice of piercing or of being pierced as spiritual, sometimes embracing the term "modern primitive", cooter piercings while others deride this view as insulting, as cultural conch piercings appropriation, or as trendy. Some see the practice as a form of artistic or self-expression. piercing needles Others choose to be pierced as a form of sexual expression, or to increase sexual types of piercings sensitivity. For some people, piercing nose piercing faq is part of an S-M lifestyle or relationship, or is incorporated into odd piercings S-M play.
Some people choose to be pierced for symbolic reasons. For example, some survivors tongue piercing dangers of sexual abuse have said that they experience tounge piercings piercing as allowing them to retake control over their own bodies. Some people choose piercing pics to be pierced to symbolize certain relationships. For gay men, piercing has historically been viewed as a self piercing form of public self-identification or "coming out". However, the current popularity of piercing among many bellybutton piercings different groups has diluted much of its specific cultural identification and symbolism.
While some people consider body cartilage piercings modification to be a sign of non-conformity, others deride body piercing as chastity piercing trendy, but this isn't always the case. This can at times male piercing lead to prejudice or cognitive bias against those with piercings or visible signs of past piercings.
Contemporary piercing nostril piercing procedure
Immediate disposal of used needles into a sharps container is standard practice.
Permanent body types of ear piercings piercings (as opposed to play piercings) unusual piercings are performed by creating an opening in the body using a sharp object through the area to be piercing video pierced. This can either be done by cutting an opening using a needle (usually a hollow navel piercing care medical needle) or scalpel or by removing tissue, either with male piercings a scalpel or a dermal punch.
Contemporary body piercing studios generally ear cartilage piercings take numerous precautions to protect the health of the person being pierced and the piercer. Tools and jewelry are sterilised pa piercing in autoclaves and non-autoclavable surfaces are cleaned with sterilising agents on a regular basis and between piercing padlock chastity clients. Sterile, single use gloves are worn by the piercer to protect both the weird piercings piercer and the client. Commonly, a piercer will use multiple pairs women piercing addicts of gloves per eye brow piercing client, often one pair for each step of setup to avoid cross contamination. For example, after a piercer has cleaned the area non piercing jewelry to be pierced on a client, he snake bite piercing may change gloves to avoid recontaminating the area with the gloves he used to unique piercings clean it.
Most professional studios will only pierce with stainless steel or titanium jewelry. Some use one or the other exclusively. jenna jameson piercings Piercers who use titanium exclusively african tribal piercing will note that even stainless steel can sometimes contain chastity piercings too much nickel to be safe for a piercing. Jewelry made of pure platinum as well as 14k and 18k gold is not michigan saginaw piercing considered safe for piercing, but is often eye brow piercings used for decorative jewelry when the piercing has healed. However, many piercers also claim piercing pic that 14k gold contains too much copper, opting for piercing supplies at least 18k for any jewelry piece.
Decorative jewelry bought at retail stores is often highly discouraged by piercers, as much of it prince albert piercing pictures contains components that can be irritating or even toxic. prince albert piercing procedure Even some jewelry that is claimed to be titanium is strange piercings often composed of cheaper metals such as nickel and iron. Silver helix piercings in any use or form is also highly discouraged due to the threat of argyria and possible carcinogenic effects of various silver compounds.
Much like tattoos, hip piercings it is often much better to avoid bargains and low prices, and instead marilyn piercing opt for reasonably expensive jewelry and procedures.
Standard Needle Method
The standard naval piercings method in the United States involves making an piercing movies opening using a hollow medical needle. The needle is inserted into the body part being pierced, but not all the history of body piercing the african piercing way through. While still in the body, the initial jewelry to be worn in the piercing is pushed through the opening, following the back of back piercings christina aguilera piercings the needle. Piercing using hollow medical needles does not actually remove any flesh, the method cuts a slit and holds home ear piercing it open in the shape of the cross section of the needle, in wild piercings this case, a circle. In this method, the needle is the face piercings same gauge or larger than the initial jewelry to be worn. Piercings that penetrate cartilage are often male chastity piercing pierced one or two gauges larger naval piercing than the jewelry, to reduce pressure on the healing piercing, allowing for a fistula to nevada carson city piercing properly form.
Indwelling Cannula Method
Many European (and other) piercers use a needle containing a cannula (hollow plastic piercing shops tube placed at the piercing yourself end of the needle, also see catheter). Procedure is identical to the standard method, only that the initial septum piercings jewelry is inserted into the back of the cannula and the cannula and weird piercing the jewelry are then pulled through the piercing. This method reduces the chance belly button piercing pictures of the jewelry slipping during the insertion procedure, and also protects the fresh piercing from possible irritation from body piercing and prince albert external threading (if used) during initial insertion.
Pierce and Taper
Similar to the standard method, this is a more advanced technique, sometimes used to pierce where ear lobe piercing large gauge initial jewelry is desired. In this method, after the needle is gallery piercing inserted and the genital piercing procedures opening is created, a tapered steel bar (usually one gauge larger than that gold piercings of the needle at the large end) is inserted instead of initial jewelry. Then the infected cartilage piercing jewelry is pushed through the opening, following the tapered bar. The success of infected piercings this method is dependent on the elasticity of the skin in the area being pierced, the skill of the piercer and navel piercing pictures the type of piercing being done.
In this navel piercing questions method, a medical scalpel is used to cut a piercing photos slit, allowing for the insertion of large gauge jewelry. This method is often used in the creation of large gauge side lip piercings ear piercings. Scalpelling can also be used to correct an cool ear piercings improper placement on piercings, an example of this would custom piercing be cutting existing large gauge ear piercings to match symmetrically. If the jewelry is removed from a scalpelled neck piercing piercing the fistula may not nickel free piercing shrink or close over time and unwanted piercings may have to be surgically repaired. Scalpelling tattoos&genital piercings is most commonly used on earlobes, but can be used anywhere where large gauge piercings are desired.
In this belly button piercing care method, a diamond piercings dermal punch is used to remove a circular area of tissue, into which jewelry is placed. fake piercings This method is usually used to remove both skin and cartilage in upper ear frenum piercings piercings, where cartilage must be removed to relieve pressure on the piercing to ensure proper healing and nape piercing long term viability of the piercing. Like scalpelled piercings, the healed fistulas created piercing tools or enlarged using a surface piercing propeller dermal punch will usually not shrink over time.
Piercing guns are commonly used in retail settings to perform tatoos and piercings ear piercings. These gun-shaped devices are designed for piercing the earlobe only; they are tongue piercing care not marketed or designed for use on any part vch piercing of the body other than the earlobe. Piercing the upper ear (through cartilage) with piercing gun videos of piercings often results in longer healing times, genital male piercings and possible increased discomfort.
Many professional body piercers discourage the genital piercing pictures use of these instruments. A major complaint is that ear piercing instruments perform the piercing using industrial piercing scar a great deal of force with a relatively blunt (and jacobs ladder piercing relatively bad-quality) stud earring. Because of this, it is more difficult to direct the piercing than with medusa piercing a body piercing needle, and healing is prolonged piercing equipment due to the additional trauma involved. The autoclaving of piercing guns is usually impossible, because certain materials used in their construction would be destroyed if piercing parlors autoclaved. Even though they are occasionally used piercing wind and harbour for other purposes, ear piercing instruments are designed piercings gold for earlobe piercing only.
Internally threaded jewelry
Internal and external threads illustrated using a common nut and bolt.
A number of piercing shops exclusively use jewelry that snake bite piercings is internally threaded. That is, the ball-ends of the jewelry screw into the bar, rather than snakebite piercing the bar screwing into the ball. Though more expensive to produce than tonge piercing externally threaded jewelry, tribal piercings piercers who use internally threaded jewelry advise that since the bar that is being inserted into the skin has no sharp threads on celebrity piercings the end, it will not cut or irritate cheek piercing skin, and allows for safer healing.
However, in today's world of body piercing, most christina piercings manufacturers of quality body jewelry agree that if externally threaded jewelry is going to be crazy piercings used, it must have a tapered end on it so that at the very eye piercing least, the threads can slip into the back end of the needle, thus protecting flesh piercing the piercees tissue from threading during the initial piercing.
Arguments have infected piercing arisen that using internally threaded jewelry can be just as, if not more, dangerous for the maryland salisbury piercing body as occasionally. For example, if a person gets their tongue pierced with an internally threaded barbell piercing gauges and the threading isn't properly screwed down by the piercer or piercing infection because the piercee continuously plays with piercing prince albert the jewelry, they run the risk of swallowing a ball and instead of it passing smoothly through the piercing ring while you sleep system as an externally threaded ball would, instead you have a ball with 6 to prince albert piercing thumbnails 8 threads protruding out tattoo and piercing shops of it and scraping through your system.
The healing process and body piercing aftercare
A new piercing will be sore, upper ear piercing tender or red for several days up to three weeks. Complete asian piercing pictures healing normally takes several weeks or more. belly button piercing scars Below are more specific healing time estimates. During this period, care must be florida palm coast piercing taken to avoid infection. Touching--or, for genital and oral piercings, sexual activity--is usually discouraged.
Primary healing usually takes about as long as fourchette piercing is listed below; the jewelry should not be removed free piercing pics during this period. The healing time should not be rushed. infected prince albert piercings Very often a piercing that seemed to be healed will start to lobe piercing have problems when it is handled roughly, or exposed to mouth contact or unwashed hands before fully healed.
Full healing starts lorum piercing after primary healing is complete and multiple piercing usually takes about as long as primary healing, during this period the skin thickens and starts to gain elasticity. nose piercing affects An additional "toughening up" period takes place after full healing is complete, this online piercing videos "toughening up" period also takes about as long piercing genital as the primary healing time. During "toughening up" the skin remodels itself developing piercing plugs an internal texture in the fistula tube that replaces the shiny scar like internal surface.
Approximate primary piercing women healing times:
- Beauty mark: 8 – 10 weeks
- Bridge: 8 – 10 weeks
- Cheek/Anti-Eyebrow: 10 – 12 weeks
- Ear cartilage: 2 – tattoo piercings 4 months
- Ear lobes: tattoos and piercing 6 – 8 weeks
- Eyebrow: 6 – 8 weeks
- Lip/Labret: 2 – 4 what are the side effects of cartilage piercing weeks
- Nostril: 6 – 12 months
- Septum: 6 – 8 weeks
- Tongue: 4 – 6 weeks
- Frenulum: 6 – 8 weeks
- Female Nipples: back piercing 4 – 6 months
- Male Nipples: 2 – 4 months
- Navel piercing: 6 months
- Hand web: 6 – bridge piercing 9 months
- Surface: 6 – 9 months
- Neck: 6 – 9 months
Female Genital Piercings
- Clitoral Hood: clithood piercing 2 – 6 weeks
- Clitoris: 2 – 4 weeks
- Fourchette: 4– 6 weeks
- Labia Minora: 2 – 4 weeks
- Labia Majora: 2 cool piercings – 6 months
- Triangle: 8 ear piercing problems – 10 weeks
- Pubic: 10 – 12 weeks
Male Genital Piercings
- Ampallang: 4 eye piercings – 8 months
- Apadravya: 4 – 8 months
- Dydoe: 8 – 12 weeks
- Frenum: 6 – 8 weeks
- Guiche: 8 – 10 weeks
- Prince Albert: internally threaded piercing needles 4 – 9 weeks
- Reverse Prince Albert: 4 – mens piercing 6 months
- Scrotum: 6 – 10 weeks
- Foreskin: 6 – 8 weeks
- Pubic: 10 – 12 weeks
- Lorum: 10 – 12 weeks
Over time, after the neck piercings piercing, the resulting wound is allowed to heal, forming a tunnel of scar tissue called oak forest il tattoo and piercing parlors a fistula. When the piercing has fully healed, the initial jewelry may be pictures of piercings changed or removed for short periods.
Behavior that piercing procedure promotes healing
- Revisiting the piercer for an rook piercings evaluation at any time, if needed
- Practicing good hygiene
- Following the recommended aftercare guidelines
- Taking sufficient supplement tablets Iron, Zinc
Behavior that toungue piercing hinders healing
- Contact between the new piercing and women piercing another person's skin or bodily fluids
- Excessive and unnecessary touching of the piercing, especially belly button piercing aftercare with unwashed hands
- Failure to take proper aftercare measures
- Smoking and drinking alcohol (in the case of oral piercings)
- Exposure to irritating substances big piercing such as cosmetics, perfume, lotion, some topical ointments, etc.
- Immersion in chemically-treated pool water, or natural body piercings and tattoo parlor in twin falls idaho water (i.e. lakes, rivers, streams, and oceans) which contains butthole piercing bacteria, protozoa, and parasites
For tongue, lip, cheek, and labret piercings, it is ear piercing pictures recommended to rinse the mouth after smoking, eating and drinking (except water). Some piercers face piercing recommend foreskin piercing using Listerine, while others, claiming that Listerine is too harsh on the genital piercing uk piercing thereby hindering the healing process, recommend a non-alcoholic mouthwash such as Oral-B Non-Alcoholic or Biotene, or a diluted saline inverse navel piercing pictures solution. Kissing and oral sex are advised against for 4-6 weeks after the piercing, jewelry non piercing as are excessively hot or spicy foods. Some michigan muskegon piercing recommend cold foods such as ice cream bars, slushies, and the like to dull pain.
It is painful piercings generally advised by piercers to use a sea salt rinse (1/8 teaspoon per 8oz of distilled or paper piercing boiled water); proportionate piercing action figure automobiles mixes are marketed and sold by companies such as H2Ocean) or a medical saline rinse, which could be placed in a shot piercing convention glass piercing size chart and held to the piercing for about 10 minutes, no more than 2 times a day. The solution could also be piercing stories soaked into a cotton ball and used to gently cleanse the piercing studios piercing morning and night. Overcleaning is a common cause of irritation and redness in a piercing, tattoo piercing as well as inappropriate cleansing agents. Table salt Sodium Chloride is considered tribal piercing to be less natural than sea salt but in equal concentrations table salt may be wire piercing less irritating than sea salt because table salt may be purer than anti-helix piercing sea salt. Another technique is sometimes practiced armor piercing ammunition in which a new piercing is left to heal completely armour piercing knife on its own without any cleansing, under the philosophy that the body will treat it as any other minor wound. celebrity piercing This is commonly called the LITHA method, which changing hood piercing stands for "Leave It The Hell Alone." Piercers who use this method compare the healing process to getting stitches to heal up surgical wounds. chest piercing Since one elaine davidson piercings wants the body to accept the jewelry and create a clean, firm fistula, piercers who frenulum piercing use this method advise that any solution or chemical could irritate the piercing and cause rejection and hazards of nose piercings promote scarring and keloids.
Companies and stores such as Hot Topic and infected tragus piercing Claire's market rinses used in ear and body piercing aftercare; some piercers consider these lower lip piercings suitable, however, others feel that they have excess chemicals that only nasallang piercing hinder the process. For the most part, piercers agree that hydrogen peroxide non piercing jewlry and isopropyl alcohol are effective in sanitation but too strong for nose piercing sides fresh piercings and often result in irritated piercings or excess scar tissue.
The debate over orbital ear piercing what constitutes proper aftercare is belied by the simple fact that a healthy clean orbital piercings piercing that isn’t made to become irritated through harsh treatment (of any kind) piercing facts will almost always heal perfectly; but personal preferences will vary.
Changing of piercings in niagara falls initial jewelry to allow for swelling
For some piercings (in particular tongue piercings) changing the initial jewelry is an essential step. In rook ear piercings the case of tongue piercing this is because the initial jewelry is significantly snakebite piercings longer than the jewelry for a healed piercing, tattoo and piercing to allow for swelling.
Discharge On The Jewellery
Dried sebum deposit on body jewelry.
During the primary healing process, it is normal for a video piercing white discharge to be noticeable on the jewellery. Provided there is no `````````````````````new jenna jameson piercings pain or swelling, it does not usually signify an ball piercing infection. This is the body fluid, blood plasma, It can look unsightly, and may be a little difficult to belly button piercing bleeding remove as it can set solid cartilage ear piercing very quickly. Another name for such discharge is "lymph" which is a fluid produced by the body's lymph nodes - this chastity and piercings tends to be a regular occurrence in florida palm bay piercing the healing of a piercing as well as long as there are no signs of pain or swelling. The foot piercing photograph is of a ring removed from a healthy nipple foot piercings piercing after the primary healing period.
Risks associated with body piercing
Body piercing is an invasive procedure and insulation piercing alligator leads is not without risks. When properly performed, these risks can be minimized, and most individuals who receive their piercing from a lip piercing at home and what can go wrong professional piercer, and who take care of their new piercing as recommended by their male genitals and piercings piercer, will enjoy a safe and healthy middle aged piercing piercing experience.
A nipple piercing 4 months after removing the jewelry, most nevada carson city piercing shop likely an allergic nostril piercings reaction to the metal used
Risks of note include:
- Allergic reaction to ingredients of products used to clean the new piercing, or of ancillary oklahoma lawton piercing products used in proximity to the piercing (e.g., soap, pics of piercings hydrogen peroxide, isopropyl alcohol, antibacterial products, antiseptic medicines, makeup, hairspray, swimming pool chlorine, etc.). piercing aftercare This risk can be minimized by cleaning the piercing as piercing needle recommended by a professional body piercer (different piercers will have differing recommendations), by not contaminating the fresh piercing with irritating piercing retainer products, and by not swimming in chlorinated water.
- Chlorine from swimming pools may cause the piercing tunnel pierced area to dry out, which may cause piercing wind the piercing to be torn out very piercings in niagara falls ontario easily.
- Allergic reaction to the metal in the piercing jewelry, particularly nickel. This risk can pink piercing be minimized by using high quality jewelry manufactured from surgical stainless steel or similar inert metals.
- Bacterial infection, particularly from Staphylococcus aureus. However, report piercing detector sprint this risk is greatly reduced when the tattoos and body piercings history and in the bible piercing is performed by a professional body piercer using best practice piercing techniques, and when appropriate steps are taken during the aftercare web piercing period to avoid infection. Blunt force piercing, such anti helix piercing as that associated with the use of ear piercing instruments, increases the chance of a bacterial infections. baby piercing For that reason, among others, piercing guns should belly button with multiple piercings never be used to pierce any part of the body other than body piercing in st thomas earlobes.
- Parasitic and protozoan infections may occur by swimming in lakes, rivers, streams, and oceans during the cleavage piercing healing period. The best complications and ear piercing way to reduce this risk is to avoid swimming in these locations.
- Excess scar tissue, which can be cost of tragus piercings caused by improper piercing, cleansing, and stretching. This may result dangers in nose piercing in loss of sensation and difficulty piercing and stretching that area of skin in the future.
- Keloid formation can sometimes occur, particularly among people who are diy piercing pre-disposed to this condition through heredity.
- Trauma to a fresh piercing, usually associated ear weeping at piercing site with eyebrow piercing risks unintended entanglement of the piercing jewelry with another object. This risk is always present, but can be reduced by using jewelry appropriate for free piercing kits the piercing, and covering or genital piercing videos taping over jewelry during sports activities. Also, larger gauge piercings will tend to resist hawaii hilo piercing tearing better than smaller gauge piercings.
- Viral infection, particularly from hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV. However, history of nose piercings it is important to note that although hepatitis has been transmitted through the practices of ear piercing, body piercing, and idaho twin falls piercing shop tattooing, there has not yet been a case isabella piercing of HIV transmission associated with these procedures labret piercing jewelry (see CDC Fact Sheet: HIV and Its Transmission). As with bacterial most painful piercings infections, the risk of viral infection is minimized when proper piercing techniques are used, particularly by the multiple ear piercing use of autoclaved disposable piercing needles and the autoclaving of jewelry prior to installation.
- Erosion of gums (in nose piercing aftercare lip and tongue piercings). In some cases, gum bleeding can be orbital piercing induced. In extreme cases, teeth may fall out if there isn't enough gum to pictures of cartilage piercings hold them in place.
List of piercing types
Earlobe and cartilage piercings
- Earlobes and piercing male helix piercings and Stretching (body piercing)
- Tragus and antitragus piercings
- Daith piercing
- Conch piercing
- Rook piercing
- Industrial and piercing scarring orbital piercings
Facial and oral piercings
- Bridge piercing
- Cheek piercing
- Eyebrow piercing
- Eyelid piercing
- Lip piercing
- Nostril, septum, and piercings and tatoos bridge piercings
- Tongue piercing
- Tongue frenulum piercing
- Lip frenulum piercing
- Uvula piercing
- Monroe piercing
- Medusa piercing
- Madison piercing
- Navel piercing
- Nipple piercing
- Nape piercing
- Surface piercing
Male genital piercings
- Foreskin piercing
- Deep shaft piercing
- Dolphin piercing
- Frenum ladder
- Frenum piercing
- Prince Albert piercing
- Pubic piercing
- Reverse Prince rate my piercing Albert piercing
- Transscrotal piercing
Female genital piercings
- Christina piercing
- Clitoris piercing
- Horizontal and vertical clitoral spectrum piercing hood piercing
- Triangle piercing
- Fourchette piercing
- Isabella piercing
- Inner and outer labia piercing
- Nefertiti piercing
- Princess Albertina
Wikimedia Commons has media the third eye piercing related to:
- Body modification
- Body piercing jewelry
- Body piercing materials
- Ear piercing instrument
- Famous people with piercings
- A chart comparing wire gauges likely to be encountered when making jewelry
- A chart for sizing gloves using bactine on piercings and measuring jewelry gauge and size
- A chart comparing O-ring sizes (Aerospace Specification series what do i put on a nose piercing keloid numbering) to American gauge 24k body piercing earrings jewelry.
- BodyMod.org - Piercing Galleries and an online community of people from around the world with interest in Body Piercings.
- American Association aftercare for an infected tragus piercing of Professional aftercare of navel piercings Piercers' website
- Body Modification E-Zine -A very extensive source of pictures ,convention etc'
- Body Modifications.
- Tribalectic - Huge all piercings piercing community with pictures, stories, healing information, forums and much more
- Shop for selling of piercing, have much nice items for all type arizona payson piercing of belly button piercing cleaning tips customers and any flavor
- A Body Piercing Jewellery Shop and Cheap Body Piercing Jewellery for all your california huntington beach piercing body piercing.
corset back piercings dangers of septum piercings daves tatto and piercing in moreno valley different types of piercings ear piercing infants history of prince albert piercing home piercing galleries how much is bellybutton piercing how painful lip piercings are how to treat infected piercings human piercing insulation piercing terminals madison piercing madonna piercing
Categories: Articles lacking sources | Body modification | Body clear retainers for piercing piercing | Body art | complications with belly button piercing 1990s fads | 1990s fashion