|Part of the series on
Body: clothing, modifying
Religion natirism and beliefs
Negative maturism liberty
Bredene nude beach in Belgium.
The meanings of naturism and naturizm nudism are very similar, and refer to nautrism a cultural and political movement practicing, advocating and defending social nudity in naurism private and public spaces. Several narurism other terms ("social nudity", and recently: "clothes-free") have been proposed as a nudists news replacement of these terms, but none has yet found the same wide-spread acceptance as the older terms naturism and nudism.
The movement includes naturism a large range of variants including "naturism", russian naturism "nudism", "Freikörperkultur (FKK)", the "free beach movement" as well as generalized "public lands/public nudity" advocacy. While there is a large amount family naturism of shared russia naturism family history and common themes, issues and philosophy, differences between these separate naturism video movements are sometimes contentious. The usage of these terms varies geographically; people in the US often prefer public naturism the term nudism, while people in Europe more often than not refer to themselves as naturists. The predominant movement naturism uk centers on established, family-friendly, non-sexualized variations. The naturism brazil inclusion of the "topfree equality" movement within this movement is under debate. Use of british naturism the word "clothes free" has also been used when preceding russian family naturism other words as a descriptive term, some arguing that it allows more inclusion personal naturism of both the naturist and nudist philosophy, which are arguably similar in many regards.
The movement also works in family naturism video parallel to and sometimes influences naturism and russian and is influenced by popular culture as well as individuals and activists (see clothes free ukraine naturism people) as well as organizations (see clothes free organizations).
The related Wikipedia entry Issues in Social Nudity, under its "Labels, associations and naturism europe terminology" heading, makes an naturism family attempt at defining the differences between "nudism" and "naturism".
- 1 Terminology
- 2 Disambiguation
- 3 Philosophy naturism pages and practice
- 4 History of social nudity
- 4.1 Prehistory
- 4.2 Historical naturism pictures naturism in croatia era
- 4.2.1 The spread russia families naturism of philosophy and the rise of formal communities
- 5 Issues in social nudity
- 6 Politics
- 7 Footnotes
- 8 References
- 9 Further family naturism pictures reading
- 10 See also
- 11 External dutch naturism family naturism photography links
- 11.1 Organization and landed site directories
- 11.2 Other
- The terms naturism, nudism and naturism in slovenia social nudity are generally defined as the practice of going naturism links nude, especially in a mixed social setting. The terms naturism and naturism man nudism generally also mean that the activities are done in non-sexualized, naturism hungary family-friendly contexts. The usage and definition of these terms varies geographically and historically. Those online naturism video free who practice naturism are called naturists, those who practice nudism are male naturism called nudists. See also: labels, associations and terminology naturism france for an extended discussion and disambiguation.
- A naturist or nudist community (club, resort or facility) may insist on complete nudity when practical (to ensure that no naturism photography one feels inappropriately undressed, and european naturism other reasons). Some controversy exists on this topic among naturists, with videos on naturism some saying that a resort that is "clothing optional" fails to support naturist values, and others saying that a resort that is "compulsorily japanese naturism nude" is in fact as restrictive as the outside world french naturism where nudity is forbidden. Nudist colony is naturism in austria no longer a favored term.
- The word "naturist" is not to be confused with the word naturism in romania "naturalist". (Likewise "naturism" and naturalism.)
- Canuding is the act of canoeing home naturism in the nude.
- Clothing compulsive Disallowing or discouraging nudity, thus requiring the wearing of clothes, especially swimsuits, russia naturism e.g. on beaches, as opposed to toleration of nudity. Can also refer to how a person feels--that russian naturism links they feel compelled to naturism festival wear clothing. One nick-name for those who support this belief or feel that way is "textiles".
- Clothes free/clothes-free and clothing free/clothing-free used naturism video clips when preceding other words as a naturism videos descriptive term is used sometimes by some arguing that it allows more inclusion of both the naturist and nudist philosophy without showing preference or bias serbian naturism to either labels or philosophy. It is also used by others family nidism naturism who do not like labels.
- Clothing optional and nude optional can naturism in japan describe a policy or a venue that allows or encourages nudity but tolerates naturism japan the wearing of clothes.
- A cottontail is someone samos naturism whose buttocks are paler than his or her legs and back, caused by sun tanning while wearing a swimsuit, youth naturism supposedly making that person, when nude, look somewhat naturism clubs like a bunny with a white tail.
- A nude beach or naturism india free beach is not so much one without an admission cost, but one in which people can be entirely free of wearing france naturism czech family naturism their clothes.
- Freehiking or free hiking is the practice of hiking in the wilderness naturism store while nude.
- Freikörperkultur (FKK) (see article in German) or Free Body Culture is the name for another variant of the general movement b-men beach men enjoying naturism in Germany.
- Gymnophobia is an irrational fear or anxiety about being seen naturism camp naked, or about seeing others naked.
- A landed organization is one that naturism england owns the real estate for its facilities. Non-landed (or travel) clubs meet at various locations, such as private residences, hot naturism free springs, landed resorts and rented facilities.
- Prude is a derogatory term for someone who is too thassos naturism afraid, nervous, or scornful to be nude or partially family and naturism nude socially or to tolerate others who are.
- A shaved or smoothie individual is one who free pictures naturism shaves off much of his/her body hair. (See acomoclitism).
- Textile is a nickname for naturism dvd a person naturism men who does not practice social nudity. A clothist.
- Topfree means bare-chested (leaving chest and breasts uncovered), or a place that allows uncovered female and male chests. The pure naturism term was coined by activists to use instead of the secret naturism term "topless", which has a negative connotation to some, in part because black sea naturism it is used by christian naturism pictures strip clubs.
- See: labels, associations and terminology.
Philosophy and practice
Nambassa 3 day Festival in New Zealand1978
Many people believe that the naked human body is to be naturism ru accepted, respected, cherished, and enjoyed. They believe it is not inherently shameful, corrupting, naturism russia degrading, or naturism slovenia dangerous. Many of them enjoy clothes free activities. They reject views that being naked with other people is morally wrong (indecent), sexual per se (erotic naturism youth or pornographic). They argue that nakedness is a healthy, natural state, outside naturism that being nude australia naturism is to be in your purest form, since everyone was born nude. They generally find that they quickly become so accustomed to bulgaria naturism being nude among nudes that it no longer seems very remarkable. It is, denmark naturism rather, simply one part of their lifestyle.
Modern social nudity is naturism 4 all mostly a revival of ancient customs and mores, when it was more pervasive throughout the naturism in uk world. Even the Inuit of the Arctic went naturism people nude in their igloos. The indigenes of Tierra del Fuego held up shields to block the bitingly cold wind but pictures naturism otherwise went about naked (Charles Darwin, who visited the area, ru naturism commented on the hardiness of these people). Only a family naturism at home few small, isolated examples today survive of societies which have retained from ancient times a customary life with little or no naturism + brazil clothing ever. They are naturism at home mostly in the Amazon basin, sub-Saharan Africa, and New Guinea. They endure continuing political, economic, and cultural forces which are assimilating naturism in india some and killing others, naturism in russia pictures often destroying their traditional habitat. See cultural assimilation.
Social nudity in less naturism in viennia extreme forms is practiced in many cultures, especially in the contexts of social bathing or swimming, sometimes with mixed sexes. Nude activities can naturism korea be indoors and outdoors. Typical activities are relaxation, sunbathing and recreation (including many sports). Some naturism new england also prefer to work nude, etc., when the temperature and the social naturism south france situation allows it (including when one is alone). A nude personal naturism home pages party (not to be confused with a sex party) may be public (e.g. Starkers Nightclub) or private. schulejungens naturism Some clothing-optional communities do exist for those who wish to live in vermont & naturism a supportive environment. In fact there are altnet naturism communities under development that even cater specifically to Christians that desire to practice Christian naturism.
Practitioners say czechoslovakia naturism that they are not pruriently interested in seeing others naked (which, if for sexual pleasure, is called danee naturism voyeurism) or in being seen naked by others free fictures naturism (likewise: exhibitionism). People participate in clothes free activities for various reasons. Many free naturism are convinced that increased exposure to the natural environment, made easier free naturism videos through nudity, can result in numerous health benefits. Sunlight has been shown to be hungary naturism beneficial in some skin conditions and enables the body to make vitamin men + naturism D, a necessary nutrient.
However, with the increased awareness of skin cancer, wearing of sunblock is naturism beach now part of the culture, and recently more education has been naturism camps in russia carried out to warn of the risk. Whereas nudist parents do naturism first time not require their children to put on clothes before going outside at a clothes free area, most do naturism french require them to put on sunscreen lotion. naturism in hungary Overall, those who enjoy clothes free activities often claim that they are more relaxed and in a better state of mind when they shed their naturism italy clothes.
Many people naturism new zealand say that being nude in groups makes them feel more accepted for their entire beings--physical, intellectual and emotional. They say that naturism spain they tend to be more accepted, naturism tasmania in spite of differences in age, body shape, fitness, and health. Without clothing, one's social rank is generally obscured. They report feeling more naturism texas united with humanity, with less spanish naturism regard to a person's wealth, position, nationality, race, and sex.
Those inexperienced in social nudity often arkayn naturism say that they fear that it contributes to an imbalance of power between men and women. They beach naturism say that women and children are more vulnerable when nude, beaches and naturism and can be exploited. While that might be true in best beaches naturism a situation of commercial nudity, such as a california naturism strip club, women advocates of social nudity assert the opposite, especially in an established nude group. The men are nude there croatian naturism as well, no money is changing familly naturism hands, nor is anyone in any sense giving a "performance".
Being around like-minded people can make interpersonal interactions, such as meeting new friends, easier. Many family naturism photograph pro-nudity organizations promote frequent social activities. Some finnish naturism of the clubs have stricter entrance requirements than some traditional up-scale 'country clubs', including the requirement formentera naturism to supply references, a sponsoring member, a trial membership, committee approval and/or, due to fears free naturism video downloads of sex offenders, criminal background checks. guy naturism At the other end of the spectrum are 'unorganized' clothes houston naturism free events and activities on public lands where there is nothing to join, no one to pay, joy of naturism and only civil, common and criminal law to serve as lopud naturism rules of etiquette. Many people get their first exposure to the clothes free movement through that kind of informal matala naturism approach (e.g. a clothing optional beach, a friend's place in the woods, a party on the naturism & male shore or skinny dipping).
History of social nudity
Genetic studies of the human body louse Pediculus humanus, which feeds on the body but lives in and naturism asia requires clothing, naturism beauty pagents suggests that humans started wearing garments 72,000 years ago +/- 42,000 naturism denmark years. This estimate matches that of the first appearance of physical evidence of clothing-making tools. The species naturism free video clips Homo sapiens itself has existed for 200,000 or more years, so there is a naturism groups strong argument that the 'natural' condition of early humans was nude. Early humans are thought naturism in europe to have been covered in somewhat more body hair than we naturism in the uk are today, and preferentially inhabited the warmer areas of the earth. The naturism link gina elizabeth competitive advantage that clothing gave these early peoples as they expanded into the less hospitable parts of naturism mediterranean the globe was a strong driver for naturism mexico its widespread adoption. In tropical conditions however, the human body does not physically require clothing and it continues as naturism russian more a social convention than as a biological necessity.
Ancient cultures naturism video channel (the Greeks and the Romans for example) sometimes had quite different attitudes toward 1960 naturism pictures the unclothed human body than are asia family naturism common today. In fact, the word "gymnasium" comes from the Greek word "gymnos", meaning "nude," because athletics at home naturism in Greece was routinely practiced naked by its participants.
Nudity taboos christian youth naturism may have developed simply because people got accustomed to wearing clothes for practical reasons, as in temperate egyptian naturism or desert climates. Perhaps it became a habit, was culturally ingrained, and errotic naturism was elevated to a requirement.
Feminist theory, however, generally links the historic and pre-historic development of body "modesty" to the families naturism subjugation of women. In patriarchal societies, it is often the ffk naturism men who most desire to cover the women, ostensibly hungarian naturism to protect the women, but, according to the theory, it is more to iceland naturism spas keep a woman from developing relationships without the approval of her father or international naturism links husband. An alternative formulation of this theory is that hiding italy naturism women's bodies (or at least a given society's selection of "erogenous zones") keeps the ardor of unauthorized males at bay. naturism 08 Women may feel that this protection, whether or not it naturism =gallery is really meaningful, has value.
Objections to being nude are often religiously motivated, even when naturism and europe that idea started as a cultural taboo, as in the previous two paragraphs. Many peoples around the world naturism beaches started wearing clothes only after missionaries argued that it is more civilized. However, there are naturism bit torrents many religiously devout nudists naturism bracknal who attend worship services regularly. They argue that they do not need to shed naturism cornwall their morals with their clothes.
The Adamites, a Gnostic sect, practiced religious nudism.
Another religious sect, the Doukhobors, migrated from Russia to western naturism costa del sol Canada. They practise or practised occasional nudity, naturism czech such as while working in the farm fields. One of the naturism europe beach three subdivisions of Doukhobors, the Freedomites, went so far in the naturism family camps 1900s as to publicly strip in mass public demonstrations to protest government policies which were meant to assimilate them (see documentary Spirit Wrestlers below naturism in bulgaria in references or in reading).
One of the two main divisions of the naturism in devon and cornwall Jain religion of India is "skyclad", or naked, though naturism male generally it is practised by the naturism market males.
Although there is no well-defined date in Western society when it became unacceptable to be seen nude in public, naturism netherlands the era of Queen Victoria certainly ended whatever remained of it, with nothing emerging until after her naturism on smathers beach florida death in 1901.
The spread of philosophy and the rise of naturism on the beach formal communities
Tambaba: nude beach in Brazil
In the early 1900s, a series of philosophical papers naturism pictrues was published in Germany that examined the negative psychological effect of self-hate of the body based on both religious naturism picture and severely negative community views. The basic position naturism women that the human body, in and of itself, was neither sinful nor obscene was rael naturism combined with a new philosophy to create the modern Western stories about naturism nudist movement. The proposition was advanced that combining physical fitness, sunlight, and fresh air bathing, and then adding the nudist philosophy, www naturism uk contributed to mental and psychological fitness, good health, and an improved moral-life view. The wide publication of those papers contributed to an explosive worldwide growth of nudism, in which nudists participated in various social, recreational, and physical fitness activities in the nude.
The first known organized club for nudists, Freilichtpark (Free-Light Park), was opened near Hamburg in 1903 by Paul Zimmerman. About the same time, another German, Dr. Heinrich Pudor, wrote a book titled Nacktcultur, which discussed the benefits of nudity in co-education and advocated participating in sports while being free of cumbersome clothing.
The nudist movement gained prominence in Germany in the 1920s, but was suppressed during the Nazi Gleichschaltung after Adolf Hitler came to power. The state-controlled leisure organization of the Nazis, Kraft durch Freude, refused to recognize it. However, it was later discovered that Luftwaffe (Air Force) head Hermann Göring had single-handedly written his own strict anti-nudity views into the Gleichschaltung, thereby imposing his views on everyone. (He had been one of its main authors.) Many in the Nazi party thought he had gone too far, so after nearly a decade, the rules were eventually softened in July 1942. Nevertheless, all naturism clubs had to register with Kraft durch Freude, which meant excluding Jews and Communists. Also, they had to keep all activities well out in the countryside so there would be virtually no chance of being seen by others.
After the war, East Germans enjoyed nudism as one the few freedoms they had under the communist government, chiefly at beaches rather than clubs (private organizations being regarded as potentially subversive by the regime). It quickly rebounded in the West also, and today, united Germany has many clubs, parks and beaches for nudism. Since German reunification, however, nudity is said to have become rare at some locations in the former eastern zone. Vacationing in Mediterranean France at the large Cap d'Agde resort also became popular for Germans when it opened in the late 1960s, and Germans are typically the most commonly-seen foreigners at nude beaches all around Europe.
Photo by "Nambassa Trust and Peter Terry"
In the United States, German immigrant Kurt Barthel organized the first nudist event in 1929 in the woods just outside of New York City (NYC) and founded the American League for Physical Culture (ALPC). Social nudism in the form of private clubs and campgrounds began appearing in the 1930s. In 1931, according to a history, a Baptist minister named Ilsley Boone was elected vice president of the ALPC and gained the nickname "The Dictator." He also began the American Sunbathing Association (ASA), which, according to a decision in Roberts v. Clement, posted on the Naturist Education Foundation site, was organized in 1939 as a successor to the ALPC. Boone created his idea of a family atmosphere by prohibiting alcohol at all member clubs. According to the Federation of Canadian Naturists history and the Lupin Naturist Club history, Boone was toppled in 1951 by members dissatisfied with his autocratic style.  This, together with Boone's desire to open a new club closer to NYC than others had wanted, led him to form the National Nudist Council.
Elsewhere in the USA, a 1935 advertisement claims Sea Island Sanctuary, South Carolina, was the "largest and oldest" resort where nudism could be practiced year-round. Rock Lodge Club, in Stockholm, New Jersey, about 40 miles (65 km) from New York City, started in 1932 and is still in operation today. Nudism first began appearing on the west coast of the U.S. and Canada about 1939. In that year, the first club in Canada, the Van Tan Club, formed and continues today in North Vancouver, BC. Kaniksu Ranch, about 45 miles (70 km) north of Spokane, Washington, opened the same year and is still in operation.
In 1995, the ASA renamed itself, becoming the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR).
In 1980 The Naturist Society (TNS) was founded by Lee Baxandall as a successor to the Free Beach Movement. The emphasis of TNS is on nudity in public locations rather than on private premises.
In Canada, individuals around the country became interested in nudism, skinny-dipping, and physical culture in the early part of the 20th century. After 1940 they had their own Canadian magazine, Sunbathing & Health, which occasionally carried local news. Canadians had scattered groups in several cities during the 1930s and 1940s, and some of these groups attracted enough interest to form clubs on private land. The most significant clubs were the Van Tan Club and, in Ontario, the Sun Air Club.
Canadians who served in the military during the Second World War met like-minded souls from across the country, and often visited clubs while in Europe. They were a ready pool of recruits for post-war organizers. A few years later the wave of post-war immigration brought many Europeans with their own extensive experience, and they not only swelled the ranks of membership, but often formed their own clubs, helping to expand nudism from coast to coast.
Most of those clubs united in the Canadian Sunbathing Association, which affiliated with the American Sunbathing Association in 1954. Several disagreements between eastern and western members of the CSA resulted in the breakup of CSA into the Western Canadian Sunbathing Association (WCSA) and the Eastern Canadian Sunbathing Association (ECSA) in 1960. The ECSA endured much in-fighting over the next decade and a half, leading to its official demise in 1978. The WCSA continues today as the Western Canadian Association for Nude Recreation (WCANR), a region of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR) which itself was formerly known as the ASA.
In 1977 the Fédération québécoise de naturisme (FQN) was founded in Québec. In 1986 the Federation of Canadian Naturists (FCN) was formed with the support of the FQN. The FQN and FCN joined to be the official Canadian representatives in the International Naturist Federation (INF).
Issues in social nudity
- See Issues in social nudity
- The Sex Party of British Columbia (Canada) promotes normalization of all parts of the human body and destigmatizing human sexual organs. It would pass legislation requiring all public parks and beaches larger than one hectare to designate areas reserved for nudists.
- The Dutch party Naastenliefde, Vrijheid en Diversiteit would pass legislation to make public nudity legal everywhere, provided that a towel is used when sitting on a public bench.
- The Naturist Lifestyle Party in NSW, Australia "aims to bring naturism fully into the public eye, with view to getting an equitable allocation of public resources to those who support the naturist lifestyle".
- ^ a b c In his book, Cinema Au Naturel (Introduction on page 11), author Mark Storey states notes "two related terms that we will continually run across are nudist and naturist. Although the meanings of the two terms are virtually identical, they often have different connotations for those who prefer one to the other. In America people who believe that it is physically, socially, emotionally, and perhaps spiritually healthy to go about fully nude individually and in groups of mixed sex whenever weather permits and others are not offended generally refer to themselves as "nudists". In Europe such people more often than not refer to themselves as "naturists."
- ^ a b c ClothesFree International, Inc. changed its name in January 2006 from its former name, The International Naturist Association. The corporation listed three reasons for the change. One of the reasons given was "some people don't like being labeled." They explain "just like a person who periodically works in their garden might not want to be labeled a "gardener", the words "Clothes Free" doesn't label the person as does the word "nudist" or “naturist”. "Clothes Free" is catching on as the new friendly replacement to "nudist". Many resorts are now calling themselves clothes free resorts instead of nudist resorts. The words "Clothes Free" points at the clothes that are gone, instead of pointing at, or labeling the person." Despite the claim that some that the organizations is trying to stop use of the word naturism and nudity they say "we fully support and belong to great organizations like The Naturist Society (TNS), The American Association for Nude Recreation, Federation of Canadian Naturists, and the International Naturist Federation."
- ^ Presently, Mark Storey is authoring an article detailing historical use of the terms naturism and nudism and how they differ between different cultures, countries, and time periods in history. In a telephone interview by Daniel Johnson on 15 Apr 2006 with Storey he stated that "a draft of the piece was posted on the "References" page of the The Naturist Society web site for a few weeks". At the time of its former release in October 2004 it was titled Naturism, Nudism, or Nameless? A History of Terms He is planning on publishing a revised article as soon as additional information and errors are corrected.
- ^ Use of the words clothes free is documented on the following websites: Sea Mountain Resort, Mystic Oaks, White Tail Park, Wai-natur Naturist Park, Bare Necessities Tour and Travel, Bell Acres Resort, Sunsport Gardens, Bare Buns Family Nudist Club, Joe and Natalie's Naked Page Body Freedom Collaborative (BFC) mission statement page,The Terra Cotta Inn Resort and Spa, World Naked Bike Ride London, World Naked Bike Ride 2005 Report for Portland.
- ^ Freikörperkultur Geschichte
- ^ The History of Social Nudism - Nudist History
- ^ Roberts v. Clement
- ^ History of Naturism
- ^ Body Acceptance: A Brief History of Social Nudity
- Story, Marilyn (Sept. 1984) "Comparisons of Body Self-Concept between Social Nudists & Nonnudists" Journal of Psychology 118
- Story, Marilyn (1979) "Factors Associated w/More Positive Body Self-Concepts in Preschool children" Jour. of Social Psychology 108 49-56 56
- Story, Marilyn (May 1987) "A Comparison of Social Nudists & Non-nudists on Experience w/Various Sexual Outlets" Journ. of Sex Research 23 No. 2 p197-211,
- Robin Lewis & Louis Janda (1988) "The Relationship Between Adult Sexual Adjustment & Childhood Experiences Regarding Exposure to Nudity, Sleeping in the Parental Bed, Parental Attitudes Toward Sexuality" Arch. of Sexual Behavior 17 No.4
- Mary S. Calderone, M.D. (1981) in "The Family Book About Sexuality" ISBN 0-397-01377-9
- Information from Being and Nakedness "Disorganized nudity" by Charles Daney
- Nude & Natural (N), Beyond Safe Havens: Oregon's Terri Sue Webb, By Daniel Johnson Issue 21.3, Spring 2002 .
- Lee Baxandall's World Guide to Nude Beaches & Resorts: New for the '90s (1997)  ISBN 0934106215
- Naked Places, A Guide for Gay Men to Nude Recreation and Travel (2006)  ISBN 0965608948
- The Canadian Guide to Naturist Resorts & Beaches (2000)  ISBN 0968233228
- North American Guide to Nude Recreation (2002)  ISBN 1882033094
- Bare Beaches (2004)  ISBN 0954476719
- Naturisme, The INF World Handbook (2006)  ISBN 9050620809
- Storey, Mark Social Nudity, Sexual Attraction, and Respect Nude & Natural magazine, 24.3 Spring 2005.
- Storey, Mark Children, Social Nudity and Academic Research Nude & Natural magazine, 23.4 Summer 2004.
- Jim Hamm Productions Limited Spirit Wrestlers, a 2002 documentary video and DVD about the Russian Christian sect called Freedomite Doukhobors, which is mentioned above in Historical era.
- Nude beach
- List of public outdoor clothes free places
- Gay naturism
- Clothing-optional bike rides
- American Nudist Research Library
Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to:
- Family Naturism
- Naturism in the South of France
- Naturismo.org an online naturist magazine
- Naturist Place - General naturist information, links directory, naturist blog
Organization and landed site directories
- The Naturist Camping Guide - An extensive list of naturist campsites worldwide
- NaturistHoliday.Info - A guide to naturist holidays around the world
- Nudist Beaches.Info - A guide to the world's nudist beaches
- World Nude Beach Directory
- Naked Wikia
- 205 Arguments in Support of Naturism - (Link is a PDF file)
- "Is Nudism OK for Children, Preteens, Teens and Adults?" - Family nudism article
- Nudist Naturist Hall of Shame - Articles about pedophiles in the naturist community, and criticism
- SCN site for smooth naturists
- Why Don't More Young Adults Try Social Nudity? Article about young adults
- Nudist Travel Blog
Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to:
Categories: Limited geographic scope | Freedom | Naturism | Public nudity | Social movements