kennels in the news
Woman sues over dog lost in Katrina
AP via Yahoo! News - Oct 07 5:26 PM A New Orleans woman who lost her dog during Hurricane Katrina is suing the suburban Philadelphia family that adopted it and two kennels that processed the animal.
Katrina Victim Sues to Get Her Dog Back
Los Angeles Times - Oct 08 12:05 AMA New Orleans woman who lost her dog during Hurricane Katrina is suing the suburban Philadelphia family that adopted it and two kennels that helped place the animal.
New Orleans woman suing Pa. family to recover dog
The Philadelphia Inquirer - Oct 08 12:34 AMA New Orleans woman who lost her dog during Hurricane Katrina is suing the Doylestown family that adopted it and two kennels that processed the dog.
SUIT OVER DOG GONE WITH WIND
New York Post - Oct 08 2:52 AMDOYLESTOWN, Pa. - A New Orleans woman who lost her dog during Hurricane Katrina is suing the suburban Philadelphia family that now has the pooch and the two kennels that processed its adoption. Sheila Combs wants Rocket, her 10-year-old son's...
- american kennel club
- This article concerns shelter for dogs. For the missile with the code name "kennel", see AS-1 Kennel
A kennel is kennel the name given to any structure or shelter kennals for dogs. A kennel is a doghouse, run, or other small kenels structure in which a dog is kept. American English often uses the word "doghouse" in this context; in British american kennel club English the term "kennel" is preferred, but the kennels phrase "in the doghouse" is understood. Used in the plural, the kennels, the term means any building, collection of buildings or dog kennels a kennel cough property in which dogs are housed, maintained, and bred.
- 1 Breeding dog kennel kennels
- 2 Related terms
- 2.1 Other pitbull kennels usage
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
This is a formal boarding kennel establishment for the propagation of purebred dogs, canadian kennel club whether or not the animals are actually german shepherd kennels housed in a separate shed, the garage, a state-of the-art facility, united kennel club or the family dwelling. Breeding kennels are heavily regulated and must follow rules laid down by las vegas cat kennel the breed club, the kennel council, and relevant legislation.
A kennel name or kennel prefix is a name continental kennel club associated with each breeding kennel: kennel club it is the first part of the registered name of a pedigreed dog which was bred there.
- A boarding kennel is pit bull kennels a cat kennel place where dogs are housed temporarily for a fee, an alternative to using a pet sitter.
- A pet american kennel association crate can also be called a kennel .
- Kennel cough pet boarding kennel is a bronchitis-type contagious disease that affects dogs.
- The word kennel also formerly meant cat boarding kennel a drain channel for street waste water. cat kennel newberg or Such usage is obsolete.
- Two sports venues at Gonzaga University in Spokane, cat kennel oregon Washington have been nicknamed "The Kennel". This nickname is a play on pet kennel oregon the school's athletic nickname of "Bulldogs".
- "The Kennel" was first applied to the Charlotte Y. Martin Centre, home anatolian shepherd kennels to the school's basketball teams from 1965 to 2004, and still used by the school's dog kennel plans women's volleyball portable dog kennels team. The "Kennel" nickname is still used for this venue, which has been replaced brushy creek kennels for basketball by:
- "The New Kennel", officially the McCarthey Athletic Center, dog kennels for sale which opened in November 2004.
- Choosing the right dog kennel
Category: adie kennels Dogs
- dog kennels