A drifting exhibition in Atlanta in 2005.
Drifting refers either to a driving drafting technique, or to a sport based on the technique; this difting article deals primarily with the sport. When the rear slip angle is greater drifitng than the front slip angle, and the front wheels are pointed in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels driffting are pointed drifing right), and the driver is controlling this, the car is drifting.
- 1 History
- 2 Today
- 3 Drift drfting Competition
- 4 Cars
- 5 Drifting rifting techniques
- 6 Drift Tuning
- 6.1 Drive drufting Train
- 6.2 Suspension
- 6.3 Cockpit
- 6.4 Engine
- 6.5 Steering
- 6.6 Body
- 6.7 Tires
- 7 Drifting driftiing drifting in popular culture
- 7.1 Manga and Anime
- 7.2 Video street drifting Games
- 7.3 Television
- 7.4 Movies
- 7.5 Other
- 8 References
- 9 See drifting cars car drifting also
- 10 External links
For decades people have intentionally japanese drifting used oversteer in motorsports such as dirt track racing, motorcycle speedway, rc drifting and rallying. Early Grand Prix drivers such as Tazio Nuvolari also used an at-the-limit form of driving cars drifting called the four-wheel drift. It has also featured prominently in stunt driving and other forms drifting japan of exhibition.
Modern drifting started drifting games out as a racing technique popular in the All Japan Touring Car Championship races over 30 years ago. A rc cars drifting motorcycling legend turned driver, Kunimitsu Takahashi, drifting like a summer breeze was the foremost creator of drifting techniques in the 1970's. He was famous for hitting the apex (the car drifting explained point where the car is closest to the inside of a turn) at high speed and then drifting 240sx drifting through the corner, preserving a high exit drifting away speed. This earned him several championships and a legion of fans who enjoyed the spectacle of burning tires.
The relatively low grip d1 drifting nissan skyline drifting of even the best racing tires of the 1960s and 1970s lent themselves to driving styles with a high rc drifting cars slip angle. As professional racers in Japan drove this way, so did the street racers.
A street rx7 drifting racer named Keiichi Tsuchiya became particularly interested by Takahashi's drift techniques. Tsuchiya began practicing his skyline drifting drifting skills on the mountain wrx drifting roads of Japan, and quickly gained a reputation amongst the racing crowd. In 1977, several popular car magazines rc car drifting video and tuning garages agreed to produce drifting rc cars a video of Tsuchiya's drifting skills. The video, known as Pluspy, became a hit and inspired japan drifting many of the professional drifting drivers on the circuits today. In 1988, alongside Option magazine founder and chief tokyo drifting editor Daijiro Inada, he toyota supra drifting would help to organise one of the first events specifically for drifting.
Drifting outside Japan "officially" began in 1996 with drifting competition an event at Willow Springs racetrack in California hosted by the remote control cars electric car drifting video clips magazine Option. Inada, the NHRA Funny Car drag racer Kenji Okazaki and Dorikin, who also gave subaru drifting demonstrations in a Nissan 180SX the magazine bought over from Japan judged the event with Rhys Millen and Bryan drifting video Norris being two of the entrants and the race was incidentally fast cars drifting won by a Honda Civic. It has since exploded into a massively popular form remote control cars electric drifting cars of motorsport in North America, Australia, and Europe. In the United drifting pictures Kingdom a drift contest was hosted in 2002 by the OPT Drift street car drifting Club, run by a tuning business called bicycle drifting Option Motorsport. The club held a championship called D1UK, then later became download drifting games the Autoglym Drift Championship. For legal reasons the business was forced to drop drifting clips the Option and D1 name. The club was since absorbed into the D1 franchise as a national series. There was drifting mp3 an Irish series that was called the D1IRL which was also forced to change names for drifting wallpaper legal nissan popular drifting cars reasons.
Nowadays, drifting has evolved into a competitive sport where drivers compete in rear-wheel drive cars to keep their cars sideways as long rc car drifting as possible. At the top levels of competition, yellowcard drifting especially the D1 Grand Prix from Japan and 350z drifting others in Malaysia, Australia, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom, Formula-D in the United arab drifting States, and New Zealand, these drivers are able to keep their cars sliding drifting continents for extended periods of time, often through several turns.
Drifting competitions are judged based not drifting heart by chuck berry on the time it takes to complete a drifting mustangs course, but on line, angle, speed, and show factor. Line involves taking the correct drifting wallpapers line, which is usually announced beforehand by judges. Angle is the angle of a car in a drift, the more the better. Speed japanese drifting clips is the speed entering a turn, the speed through a turn, and nissan most popular drifting cars the speed online drifting games exiting the turn; faster is better. The show factor is based on multiple things, r/c drifting such as the amount of smoke, how close the car is from the wall, and the crowd's drifting movies reaction. It is based on how "cool" everything looks.
Team Drift Competition in Melbourne, Australia.
To make judging less ambiguous, the DriftBox drifting videos of rc cars has been introduced to D1GP, it uses free drifting videos GPS/accelerometers to measure the angle, speed and g-force during a run. This takes the guesswork gt4 drifting out of judging the angle and speed of the drift.
The judging takes place on just a small part of the circuit, a few japanese car drifting linking corners that provide good myspace drifting pictures background viewing, and opportunities for drifting. The rest of the circuit is irrelevant, except as it pertains to setting 300zx drifting up the car for the first judged corner. In the tandem passes, the lead driver often car drifting games feints his or drifting 240sx her entry to the first corner to upset the chase driver.
There are typically two sessions, a qualifying/practice session, and drifting sands a final session. In the qualifying sessions, referred as Tansou (chase run), drifters gran turismo drifting get individual passes in front of judges (who may or may not be the final judges) to online drifting game try and make the final 16. This is often on the day rc drifting clubs preceding the final.
The finals are tandem passes, referred as Tsuiso (chase attack). Drivers drifting bmw are paired drifting car for sale off, and each heat comprises two passes, with each driver taking a turn to lead. The best of the 8 drifting crashes heats go to the next 4, to the next 2, to the final. The passes drifting s13 are judged as above drifting truck with some provisos.
- Overtaking the lead car under drift conditions almost always wins that pass.
- Overtaking the lead car import street drifting under grip conditions automatically forfeits that pass.
- Spinning forfeits that pass, race car drifting unless the other driver also spins.
- Increasing the lead under drift conditions helps to win rx-7 drifting that pass.
- Maintaining a close gap while chasing under drift conditions helps to win that pass.
Points are awarded for each street racing and drifting pass, and usually one driver prevails. Sometimes the judges cannot ae86 drifting agree, or cannot decide, or the crowd violently disagrees with the judge's decision. In such cases more crazy drifting passes may be run until a winner is produced. Sometimes mechanical failure determines the drifting accupoint mouse battle's outcome, either during or preceding a heat. If a car cannot drifting bikini enter a tandem battle, the remaining entrant (who automatically advances) will give a drifting car solo demonstration pass.
There is some regional variation, for example in Australia, the drifting corolla chase car is judged on how accurately it mimics the drift of the lead car, drifting girls as opposed to being judged on its own merit. Other variations of the tansou/tsuiso drifting on a memory and the tansou drifting racing only method is the multi car group judging, seen in the drifting viper Drift Tengoku videos where the four car team is judged in groups.
Drift cars are usually light to impreza drifting moderate weight, rear-wheel-drive passenger cars. In Japan and worldwide, the most jimi hendrix drifting common drift machines are the Nissan Silvia/180SX, Toyota AE86, Mazda RX-7, Nissan A31 mustang drifting Cefiro, Nissan Laurel, Nissan Skyline (RWD versions), Nissan Fairlady Z, Toyota Altezza, Toyota MZ20 Soarer, nissan 240sx drifting Honda S2000, and Mazda Miata. US drift competitions feature local versions of those cars (such as the review of jdm yokohama street drifting Nissan 240SX and Toyota street drifting videos Corolla GT-S) as well as American performance cars such as the Ford Mustang, Dodge Viper, and Pontiac technology is drifting us away from nature GTO. Drifters in other countries often use local favorites, such as the early Ford Escort (UK and Ireland), BMW 3 Series xmods drifting (other parts of Europe), Porsche, early Opel cars, or Volvo arab drifting crash 700 series (Sweden).
As an d1 grand prix drifting example, the top 15 cars in the 2003 D1GP, top 10 in the 2004 D1GP, and top 10 in the dodge viper drifting videos 2005 D1GP were:
FWD cars drifting cowboy drifting game drifting golf carts do not qualify for entrance into D1GP events.
AWD vehicles, such as drifting pics the Subaru Impreza WRX STi, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution drift at a much different angle. As the front wheels import drifting are also driven on an AWD mountain drifting vehicle there is a noticeable lack of counter steer. D1 and other professional competitions do not allow AWD vehicles. However, myspace drifting layouts vehicles such as the Impreza and the Lancer can be converted to RWD to compete pro drifting in drift competitions that prohibit AWD cars.
The basic driving techniques used in drifting are constant, though s15 drifting each car and driver will employ some subset of these techniques. They include:
- Hand-brake or saudi drifting Emergency brake drift - The hand-brake is pulled to induce skye - drifting away mp3 rear traction loss. This is generally the main technique to attempt to street racing drifting drift a FWD car. Also, this technique is used heavily in drift video code drifting competitions to drift large corners.
- Power oversteer or Powerslide - This drift is performed when entering a corner at full throttle to produce heavy oversteer through wangan drifting the turn. The excess power causes the drive wheels to lose traction alfred wegener attributed the drifting of continents to in a RWD or AWD car. This is the most typical drifting technique for arabian drifting all-wheel drive cars.
- Kansei, Lift off, or Taking In - By arai rc drifting letting off the accelerator while cornering at very high speeds, cars with relatively neutral handling best american drifting car will begin to slide, simply from the weight transfer resulting from engine bike drifting braking. The drift is bmw drifting controlled afterwards by steering inputs from the driver and light pedal work, similar to camaro drifting the Braking drift.
- Shift lock - Initiated by downshifting (usually from third competition drifting to second or fourth to third, and using a very fast shift) instead of braking, without rev-matching, causing the drive drifting ae86 wheels to lock momentarily. drifting away mp3 Helpful for very tight corners, allowing the driver to approach the corner at a slower speed and drifting babes lower revs, while allowing quick acceleration when exiting the drifting cowboys corner. This technique can be very damaging to the engine if mis-used as the ECU is unable to rev limit when the engine is oversped by drifting group drifting lyricslinkin park the rear wheels. Premature downshifters are called "Rod Stretchers". 
- Braking Drift - drifting racers This drift is performed by braking into a corner, so that the car can transfer weight to the front. This is immediately followed by drifting too far from the shore throttle in a RWD car causes the rear wheels to hpi racing drifting car lose traction. FWD cars ice drifting can also use this technique as it does not depend on the rear wheels being driven. 
- Clutch kick - This is done by "kicking" important things about continental drifting the clutch (pushing in, then out, usually more than one time in japinse drifting a drift for adjustment in a very fast manner) to kasey kahne drifting send a shock through the lancer evo drifting powertrain, upsetting the car's balance. This causes the rear wheels to slip.
- Inertia (Feint) drift, or Scandinavian flick - mustangs drifting This is done by transferring the weight of car towards the outside pictures of drifting cars of a turn by first turning away from the turn and then remote control car drifting quickly turning back using the inertia of the rear of the car to swing into to the desired drifting s2000 drifting line. Sometimes the hand-brake will be applied while transferring the weight of silvia s15 drifting the car towards the outside to lock the rear wheels and super street: drifting help the rear swing outwards. This type of drifting causes the car to accelerate faster afterwards, because supra drifting of momentum built up while drifting.
- Dirt drop - This is done the fast street car drifting by dropping the rear tires off the sealed road world drifting onto dirt, or whatever low-grip surface borders the road, to maintain or gain drift angle. Also colloquially awd drifting called "Dirt Turbo". 
- Choku-Dori - This is done by swaying boat drifting the car's weight back and forth on straightaways, charger drifting using countersteer and throttle to maintain a large angle. This is a show maneuver that usually involves many cars drifting 101 following the same line.
A proper drifting and dreaming of you song mechanical limited slip differential (LSD) is essential for drifting. Open diffs and drifting bicycle arab viscous diffs cannot be controlled during drifting fr a sustained slide. All other modifications are secondary to the LSD. Popular drift LSDs include OS Giken, KAAZ, & Cusco.
The most drifting games online popular form of LSD for drifting is the clutch type, drifting in japan in "2-way" form; this is preferred for its consistent and aggressive lockup behavior under drifting sands international literary of poets all conditions (acceleration and deceleration). Some drift cars use a spool "differential", which actually has no drifting skyline differential action at all, the wheels are locked to drifting tracks each other. Budget drifters also use the welded differential, where the side gears are earth below us drifting falling welded to give the same effect. This makes the car very easy to slide at high speed, forza motorsports drifting but difficult to park, and is hard front wheel drive drifting on the driveline. Torsen (available on cars such as S15, FD3S, MX5, JZA8x) diffs are adequate, but not generally available aftermarket.
The clutches on drift g. harvey drifting cow hand cars tend to be very tough ceramic brass gran tourismo drifting button or multiple-plate varieties, for durability, as well as to allow rapid "clutch kick" techniques to upset the balance of history of drifting the car. Gearbox and engine mounts are often replaced with hks drifting urethane mounts, and dampers japan drifting cars videos added, to control the violent motion of the engine/gearbox under these conditions.
Gearsets may japan drifting movie clips be replaced with closer ratios to keep the engine in the power band. (Japanese drifters confuse jessica fernandez drifting the "L" and call these "cross-mission".) These may be coarser dog engagement straight cut gears instead of lange feat. skye - drifting away mp3 synchronised helical gears, for durability and faster shifting at the expense of noise m3 drifting and refinement. Wealthier drifters may use sequential nissan drifting gearboxes or sequential adapters to make gear selection easier/faster.
The suspension in a drift car tends online car drifting games to have very high spring and damper rates. Sway bars professional drifting are upgraded, particularly on the rear. Caster is often increased to improve rc car drifting tires the car's controllability during a slide. Most cars use an integrated coilover/shock (MacPherson strut) combination. rx8 drifting This type of suspension allows the ride height to be adjusted independently of the suspension travel. There is no s13 drifting perfect height setting saudi car drifting or spring/shock combo for any car, but each driver will have their own skyline drifting video personal preference. Many suspension manufacturers offer suspension tuned specifically for drifting, allowing many people so cal rc drifting to enter the sport competitively.
Bushings can be upgraded with urethane parts. Most Nissan vehicles have a floating rear subframe which is usually fixed street drifting games in position with billet aluminium or urethane "drift pineapples", to prevent style drifting the frame moving during drift.
One suspension tuning method, still popular in Japan, is known tokio drifting mp3 as "Demon Camber" (Japanese: 鬼カム, Oni-kamu). It involves setting the suspension with extreme negative camber in tuning air fuel ratio drifting the front to reduce slide. Negative camber viper drifting on the rear would only induce a drifting torpedo understeer, making the car more difficult to drift. The front of the car having about drifting better grip and less tendency to slide, it is easier to swing the rear of the car around to get a arab drifting accident good drift angle. However stability, grip, and overall ability art. drifting and design to control the car are compromised. It has thus fallen out asian drifting of favor as a serious performance-minded suspension setup. However, many cars built for show (such as those driven by bōsōzoku) still best drifting car use this style of suspension setup for its aggressive look. A few degrees of best drifting car dvd toe-out on the rear bmw m6 drifting wheels in some vehicles (leading edges angled outward) can improve turn-in, and make setting up a drift a little cars doing drifting easier.
Generally drifting consumes tires rapidly and multiple sets cartoon car drifting may be necessary for a single professional event.
Because of the continental drifting large sideways forces, the driver must be retained firmly by a bucket seat, and preferably five drifting accident point harness. This allows the hands to merely turn the wheel, as opposed drifting air fuel ratio to bracing oneself against the wheel. The steering wheel should be drifting arab relatively small, dished, and perfectly round, so that it can be released and allowed to spin through the hands drifting articles as the castor returns drifting away lyrics the front wheels to center. The locking knob on the hand brake is usually replaced with a spin turn knob, this stops the hand drifting cowboy band brake locking on when pulled. Some drivers move the hand brake location or add drifting d1qcat=web an extra hydraulic hand brake actuator for greater drifting east braking force.
S13 Silvia bay with typical drift mods - including oil drifting enya cooler, front mount intercooler (pipes only visible), remote oil filter mount, strut brace, camber strut tops, high mount turbo, glove over brake master drifting events in minnesota cylinder.
Engine power does not need to be high, and in fact if a drifting gallery and videos car has too much drifting import power, it can be very hard to handle during a drift. Each driver has their own preference, and drift cars can be drifting in chiago found drifting in chicago with anything from 100bhp (74kW) to 1000bhp (745kW). Typically, engine tuning is oriented towards drifting in motorsports achieving linear response rather than maximum power output. Engines also must be equipped with upgraded cooling systems. Not only drifting infomation are the engines pushed very hard, creating lots of heat, but being driven at an angle reduces drifting lyrics the airflow drifting movie through the radiator. For turbocharged engines, intercooler efficiency is similarly reduced. Oil coolers are drifting noises almost essential. V-mounting the intercooler and radiator improves flow through these components, and keep the expensive intercooler out of harm's way in the drifting racing school inevitable offs.
With increased drifting salmon eggs in nisqually steering angle it is possible to achieve greater angle with the vehicle, it will also aid in spin recovery. This drifting sands nj is often done with spacers on drifting season the steering rack, custom steering racks, custom tierod ends, or machining the spindles. Increased steering drifting series angle often requires other modifications as at some point the tire or wheel will come drifting skyline gtr in contact with other suspension pieces or drifting skylines the inner/outer fenders.
Cleaning up severed bars during Drift meet.
Chassis preparation is drifting sport similar to a road racing car. Roll cages drifting store in san diego are sometimes employed for safety, and to improve the torsional rigidity of the car's frame, but drifting test are compulsory in events that involves the 2+ cars tsuiou runs in the event of a side collision. drifting tires whells packages Front and rear strut tower braces, B-pillar braces, lower arm braces, drifting toyota supra and master cylinder braces are all used to stiffen the chassis. The interior is stripped of extraneous drifting trucks seating, trim, every spark a drifting ember of desire carpet, sound deadening; anything that is not essential is removed to reduce weight.
Body kits are usually attached extreme drifting league with cable ties. When the body kit meets fast and furious tokyo drifting sound track the wall or curb, the cable ties snap, releasing the part, as opposed forza drifting to breaking it.
As drift cars are pushed faster, aerodynamic tuning becomes more important as well. Rear spoilers and grand turismo drifting wings usually are useful only in large, open tracks where the cars develop enough speed to honda hatch drifting create a need for more downforce. i got to be drifting along Wheel arches are often rolled or flared to allow the fitment of larger tires. Airflow to the engine is critical, import cars drifting so the hood is often vented.
S13 Silvia - tyre jamiroquai drifting along stretched over a wide rim, increasing sidewall rigidity. The rim has a high positive offset to increase track.
The cars quite often have different tires japanese street drifting on the front and back, and the jdm drifting owner may have quite a few sets. This kanji for drifting is because a single afternoon of drifting can destroy a new set of tires. As a rule, good tires go on the front for good kunimitsu takahashi drifting linkin park drifting steering. On the back, hard-compound tires are used, quite often second-hand ones tend to end up in a cloud of smoke. 15" wheels are common on okinawa drifting driving play drifting games the rear, as 15" tires are cheap. As a driver gets better, they will power slide drifting most likely want to upgrade the tires used in the rear for a higher grip compound. Although cheap/hard tires are fun purely psp drifting for their slipperiness and ease r/c cars drifting of drifting, they quickly become a hazard for high-speed drifts. More advanced drivers require the most grip possible from all 4 tires. Competitive race drifting drifters radio controlled drifting often run DOT approved tires closer to racing tires, which is permitted, with the exception of some major championships including reflections the drifting sand D1GP which only permits commercially available tyres that are approved by them. remot control drifting cars racing The grip is required for control, speed, and a remote control cars drifting fast snap on the initial entry. Some companies have started to create remote control drifting tires with special effects for drifting. One such company is Kumho. They recently released tires designed especially for the drifting crowd. street drifting game These new tires produce colored smoke instead of regular grey smoke when drifted. street drifting pictures However these tires are generally not available to the public, and only to drift racing teams at subaru impreza drifting the moment.
Drifting in super sport bike drifting popular culture
Because of the showy, spectator-friendly nature of drifting, it has received some exposure in mainstream culture system clock drifting both in Japan and the rest take you car drifting of the world.
Manga and Anime
A De Lorean DMC-12 drifting in the game Gran tokyo drifting soundtrack Turismo 4. Many videogames and simulations include the physics necessary to simulate toy car drifting drifting.
- The manga series Initial D by toyota supra xmod drifting Shuichi Shigeno, later adapted to an anime and a live-action film, is often z4 drifting many peoples' first exposure to the sport of drifting.
- Many racing video games such 180sx drifting as Project Gotham Racing, Daytona USA, OutRun 2 and especially Ridge Racer require 2007chevelot zo6 drifting drifting techniques to perform well in the game.
- Driving simulators like Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, and Enthusia Professional Racing include 200sx drifting the 240 sx drifting wallpaper physics necessary to simulate drifting.
- The racing game series Kaido Battle involves drifting contests and night-time drift duels on mountain roads.
- In the arabian bike drifting Need For Speed Underground series, players must compete in Drift events to meet game requirements audi tt drifting to pass levels.
- Super Mario Kart introduced drifting (or power sliding) auto drifting racing to the series in 1992 and is key to winning races and setting the fastest beamer drifting lap.
- In the online racing simulator Live for Speed there are multiplayer servers specifically for benz drifting drifting.
A Top best friends drifting apart after 30 years Gear skit which Richard Hammond is taught how to drift by Yasuyuki Kazama.
- The presentors can drifting damage my car engine of British TV program Top Gear are known to enjoy powersliding cars on their car brands for drifting test track. In the final episode of series 6 Richard Hammond tested car drifting rc the Vauxhall Monaro VX-R and was taught how to champion drifting drift in the same car by D1 Grand Prix driver Yasuyuki Kazama. Despite being unable to speak English, Kazama was chinese advertisement, drifting able to teach Hammond by using hand signals. civic drifting Kazama then took the VX-R and showed Hammond how to drift properly.
- Drift events have been covered by major TV sports networks worldwide, as corolla drifting well as through a regular program on crazy bmw m5 drifting US-based cable TV network G4techTV.
- One of the earliest coverage on drifting was at the first episode of Jeremy Clarkson's Motorworld, at cuales son los autos para poder hacer drifting the early segment of the episode which deals with Japanese car culture, d1 drifting uk Jeremy Clarkson visits a touge where drift runs took place and remarked that its like d1 drifting video game joyriding but with their own cars, he then d1nz drifting interviewed a boy of 19 when his 180SX is waiting for it to be recovered. He dell drifting mouse problem then attends a drifting event where dirt drifting he interviewed Dorikin.
- The third film in the The Fast and the Furious series, Tokyo Drift, is set in a romanticized version of Japan's drift doughnuts burnouts street racing drifting culture. The film very loosely depicts the Japanese drift-racing environment. down hill drifting However, little to no street racing takes place in major Japanese cities, as depicted drag drifting loosely in the feature, the majority of racing is undertaken on dragster drifting licensed tracks or on touges (mountain passes).
- Drifting and Touge driving are featured in the third, fifth and drift drifting videos movies drifting 240 se final installment of the Shuto Kousoku Trial series.
- Best Motoring International frequently features drifting drifting 240 sx events with Keiichi Tsuchiya (nicknamed the Drift King). BMI also released the Drift Bible, a well-known reference drifting apart poems DVD explaining drifting in a step-by-step fashion.
- ^ Ellis, Ben et al (2004). Drift Battle drifting audi a4 1. Express drifting away - lange feat. skye Motoring Publications, 24.
- ^ Ellis, Ben et al (2004). Drift Battle 4. Express Motoring Publications, 22.
- ^ Ellis, Ben et al (2005). Drift Battle 12. Express drifting away like a feather in air Motoring Publications, 77.
- ^ The Technique of Motor Racing by Piero Taruffi
- ^ Smith, Carroll (1996). Carroll Smith's Drive To Win. Carroll Smith drifting c4 Consulting Inc., ch.2 p.42.
- ^ Drifting And It's Techniques drifting chicago (sic). Retrieved on 2006-09-23. “There are three standard forms of getting a drifting chords FF to initiate a drift. ...The next technique is trail braking.”
- ^ What Is drifting clip Drifting?. Retrieved on 2006-09-23. “Feint drift... This is known as a Scandinavian drifting continents and sea floor spreading Flick in rallying...”
- ^ Varga, Carol et al (2005). Drift Battle 6. Express Motoring Publications, 19. “Here's Izumida making liberal use of drifting corolla wagon the 'dirt turbo'.”
- ^ Ellis, Ben drifting courses, okinawa et al (2004). Drift Battle drifting dave 1. Express Motoring Publications, 53-56. “It might surprise some people to see this listed first, but a proper mechanical limited-slip drifting driving courses, okinawa japan diff is absolutely essential for drift.”
- ^ OS drifting explained Giken (Japanese). Retrieved on 2006-06-02.
- ^ KAAZ (Japanese). Retrieved on 2006-06-02.
- ^ Cusco (Japanese). Retrieved on 2006-06-02.
- ^ Top Gear Season 6, Episode 11 August 7th, drifting for gold 2005
- D1 Grand drifting forum canada Prix
- Formula D
- Initial D
- limited slip differential
- Car handling
- Center of mass
- Electronic Stability Control
- Inboard brake
- Suspension (vehicle)
- Unsprung weight
- Vehicle dynamics
- Weight transfer
- IDC Racing International Drift drifting game downloads Championship Racing Series
- PRODRIFT Ireland Home to the PRODRIFT Irish National Series
- PRODRIFT Europe Home to the PRODRIFT European Series
- D1GP Home to the drifting gt4 D1GP Series
- D1 GreatBritain UK Version of the drifting drifting hendrix Series
- D1GP Japanese Site
- D1GP Malaysia site
- Home of the Drift Australia Series
- DRIFTING.pl Polish official drifting site
- IDC Racing International Drift Racing Championship Series
- Initial Drift Australia's drifting in a dream of loves surrender song lyric biggest drifting club.
- US Drift - drifting instructions U.S.Drift was the first United States drifting organization.
- DriftNation Inc. drifting kimber fixed sights - Since 2002 DriftNation is the first and only drifting organization in Canada
- Formula Drift - Major Drift events since 2003
- PRODRIFT Prodrift drifting longlines - Worldwide Drift Event Organisers
- D1GP - Founded by Daijiro drifting magazine Inada and Keiichi Tsuchiya in 2001
- Lookout Drift - drifting maxim Mid-Atlantic Drift Events
- PFD - Polish Federation of Drift (Polska Federacja Driftingu) created by Maciej Polody in 2005
- DriftLive.com - The source for drifting news and coverage
- Everythingdrift.com - drifting memories amorphis An on line Drifting Magazine
- D1GB Silverstone 20th August 2006 Picture Gallery
- Drifting Videos drifting muscle car @ drifting nissan skyline 2fastlane.com
- UK Drifting Videos and buyers guide resource - UK Drifting site
- Drifting Videos on drifting norman 'soundtrack RacingVideoz.com
- DRIFT INVITE - Grassroots Events for Professional/Novice/& Team Competetors
- Drift411 - Since 2003
- Drift & RWD Sport Magazine - Print magazine dedicated to drifting panama city amateur and pro-level drifting
drifting races drifting racing ford mustangs drifting rc drifting rc cars for sale drifting red bull drifting s15 drifting sands oceanfront motel long beach island nj drifting school drifting sea weed drifting seattle drifting sports car drifting sun drifting suspensions drifting technics
Categories: drifting qcat=web Extreme sports | Racing sports | drifting r/c speed machine Sports competitions | Drifting drivers | Auto racing drifting race by type | Drifting